New Gta 5 Online Money Glitch
Share This Post
Share on facebook
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on email
This Gta 5 online money glitch will be a step by step process as opposed to a guide as each step needs to be followed exactly as it’s written
- Start an Invite only session and do not invite anyone else.
2. Set a waypoint to this convenience store in Downtown Vinewood
3. Once you arrive at the convenience store, go inside and deposit ALL of your money at the ATM.
4. After depositing your money, set a waypoint for this prison and head over.
5. Now that you’re at the prison, drive over to the parking lot, and look for a Vulcar Ingot. Sometimes there are no cars, simply do a lap of the prison and cars will begin to spawn in.
6. Found one? Great! Now drive it over to Los Santos Customs in Grand Senora Desert. Once you get there DO NOT repair it.
7. Sell the Ingot, you probably got around $800, if you’re happy with that, feel free to walk away, greater men than you have tried, but if you want the big bucks, stick with me.
8. Walk across the street to the ATM just outside of Fleeca and deposit that sweet $800 you just made. STAY IN THE ATM MENU!
9. Now flip between your transaction log and your main menu in rapid succession, do this for 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Eventually the ATM will freeze, keep going it will eventually freeze
10. Now go inside and hold up the convenience store!
11. If you’ve followed every step correctly, the clerk will throw you more money than he’ll ever make in his life. If not, You’ll need to start from step one.